Would you like to work with us at the hotel? ※※Looking for a job※※
- We are looking for someone to work with us at the hotel!We are looking for 2 facilities, Hotel New Kohrin and Uta Nobori Green Park Hotel!
Educational background is not required,Inexperienced people are welcome!
There is a dormitory, so people outside the town are welcome!
If you are interested in working at a hotel, please feel free to contact us.
You can either use the details page or call 0163-62-4040.
Overnight Stay Plan
To the accommodation plan page
- ≪Official site deals! Superlative plan≫One hair crab per person☆Eat Esashi hair crab! Esashi Plan(Dinner & Breakfast Included)From ¥19,400(It depends on the season and the number of people)
- ≪Great deals on the official website≫【Luxury plan /From October 2010】Dinner renewal☆Comes with halves of hairy crab and wagyu beef grilled on a ceramic plate! (Dinner & Breakfast Included)From ¥15,400(It depends on the season and the number of people)
- ≪Official site is advantageous! Standard Plan≫Taste the freshness of Esashi! Okhotsk seafood set(Dinner & Breakfast Included)From ¥13,400(It depends on the season and the number of people)
- ≪Official site is advantageous≫【Casual】Reasonable with meals! Support work & tourism! Business Plan (Dinner & Breakfast Included)From ¥9,100(It depends on the season and the number of people)
Medium banquet hall【Kaede】Banquet: Up to 20 people
Conference: Up to 26 people
Meeting, dinner and other needs to suit your needs
We also have a banquet hall
Please do not hesitate to contact us
【shop】Ya jewel candy can not buy only in Esashi Town
A delicious sweet of Hokkaido is an array
Please drop in at the souvenir selection
Shop Kaisan-butsuEsashi Town also offer processed products of marine products in Esashi Town
Go to access page
|Hotel New Kohrin|
|1624-2 Hokkocho, Esashi Town, Esashi County, Hokkaido Prefecture|
|Esashi Bus terminal walk about 15 minutes from the Esashi Bus terminal / JR Souya Main Line Otoineppu Station about 60 minutes by car from the Otoineppu Station|
About 5 minutes on foot to the slopes
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.